shopping for kitchen stuff

9/29/10

A new 2 story department store "Conways" opened up a few months ago in David, Panama. A mere 30 -45 minutes away from where I live. Everyone was very excited about this new place to shop. Much more modern than the other stores in town, and it has a fabulous kitchen department ! Felt a bit like I was in Macys and it was a good feeling. Prices are much better too!
They also have a nice cafe (coffee) shop area with tables and huge windows to enjoy a great cappachino.

3 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

I love places like this and can spend a lot of time (and money) in them! Thanks for becoming a follower at my place!

katlupe said...

Oh my goodness! I'd get in trouble in this store for sure.

Sandy said...

Yeah, this store is alot of fun, and the highlight of my trip to David, (pronounced Dah-veed) whenever I have to go there. I don't go too often because it is MUCH hotter there than where I am living. And they have a Price Smart also which is like a Costco. Not quite as big, but getting close.
Also another store just moved into a larger spot and I haven't been there yet, but my friends who have seen it said they felt like they were in New York!! I truly can't imagine. I will let you know and have pictures too!

Post a Comment