3 days on the Costa Rica beach!

11/14/09


Food was fabulous where I stayed. This shrimp cocktail had 4 of the biggest shrimp and a wonderful salad to boot! Fresh caught just that morning. umm, with lots of lime, yum. Wish I could have another right now.

Black sand beaches. Sometimes the waves would be close, licking at the drift wood piles high on the beach, other times it would seem you had to walk far on the sand to get to the roaring waves. It was quite an experience. I enjoyed it alot, even though it could be quite warm. Luckily this time of year, the sun was hidden behind clouds most of the time.

Walking away from the beach to the entrance of the cabinas where I stayed. I was so happy to find one of the few places that had air conditioned rooms at a reasonable price. Thank God. I wouldn't have made it otherwise.

I will post more information about where I stayed next time and also the OMG fabulous Italian restaurant I found down the road!

0 comments:

Post a Comment